HALF MOON noseband is a flash noseband with "half-moon" design (wider noseband). Fully padded it share the flash attachment pressure to allow at the horse to not feel the combined (noseband and flash) on the chanfrin, removable flash attachment.
The HALF MOON noseband in COB size is only available in Australian Nut color
S*C nosebands :
- These are the bridles parts who should provide you some help to limit the horse mouth opening and to channel the jaw moves while respecting the well-being of the horse and harmony with its rider. You have to be careful regarding the adjustment of it and how you have to locked it to be 100% sure to keep your horse comfortable and safe when you ride with respect for the horse. The noseband locked adjustment should be approximately 2 fingers (in flat position) between the noseband and the chanfrin.
- Each model you will find in our noseband range come from our collaboration with many riders we’re working with all over the world. Each model was created to provide some solutions to the horse riders while guaranteeing the horse's comfort.
- All S*C nosebands fit on S*C headpieces.
- A 4mm padding again to provide an optimal comfort at your horse.
- 3 ranges according to your needs: flashs, classics and technicals
S*C flash nosebands were created to combine elegance and comfort with always the S*C innovation touch like for example: flash attachment inconspicuous, noseband double locked with comfortable padding...